Friday 11 July 2014

So, My Hair.

I might've changed it again. It wasn't that I was unhappy with how my hair looked - I'd gotten used to it. But then I was doing something and I came across the exact colour I'd wanted. And the rest is history. 

I actually went to the hairdressers this time though. Why? I texted Best Friend Georgia and was like 'THIS is what I want,' and she was like 'Well, it'll really suit you but you're actually going to have to get your hair lightened, so you're actually going to have to go into a salon.'

So I went to a salon, spent an extortionate amount (I was there for a really long time though. So, I can kind of understand), and now have luscious copper locks.

BEHOLD, THE RED (or orange)


I just really, really like it. The only problem is that now I can't be lazy about my hair - I actually have to be on top of colour maintenance. Totally worth it though!

2 comments: