Saturday 12 July 2014

A Little Announcement.

In the last few weeks, a little thing has happened and now that it is properly out in the world, I thought it was about time I actually told you guys. As a blogger, one thing I do a lot is read other blogs. Particularly, book blogs. It's a lot of fun, and it's one of my primary ways of knowing what's happening. Recently (and by recently, I probably mean a couple of months ago), I found a new site: Book Nerd Reviews.

The obsession hit fast and with force. Somehow, I came across blog post from 2013 asking for a co-blogger. Of course, I didn't actually see the date. Why would I bother with the details? Anyway, I sent off my application, quick smart.

A week or so later, a reply comes. It's Melissa. She informs me that the post in question was from last year. My embarrassment is at an ultimate high. And then she asks, 'Do you want to be a contributor?'

And that's where it's at. This is why I'm here. Guys, I'm going to be a contributor at Book Nerd Reviews. Don't fear! The reviews won't stop here on this tiny blog. I'll still be doing my thing (or trying to). I'll just be over there as well.

I'm just very excited! Melissa and Kristy are lovely human beings, and I can tell it's going to be a blast. The blog itself is also pretty fab. Obviously. 

I'll stop typing now before I become even more rambly. But that's my news! 

&&&

On another note, what are some good blogs you guys like? I'm on the hunt for a few good 'uns. Lemme know in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment