Tuesday 31 January 2012

No Stress.

It's not raining anymore! YAY?
I'm currently in a state of no-stress. This state of mind is perpetually the best mood for me. Why? Because basically I have two state of minds - stressed, and not-stressed-no-stress-Nancy.

That's probably the main reason I'm organised to the point of OCD, this year. I suffer from neurosis terribly. Especially at exam time. If you ask any of my teacher's, they will tell you I stress out horribly at that particular time each term. I tend to get horrible mental blockage and breakdowns at those points in the year.



So, because of this, I promised my mother that I would be uber organised. I have yet to disavow that promise. Hence, the lack of blog posts. It's not that I don't adore you, I really do. It's just, Grade 12 is more important, and my sanity is more important. No offence, guys, seriously.


Anywho, I'm sure you're all wondering what you've been missing out on. Well, to be honest, nothing really. I got a camera (!). I've passed halfway of Gone with the Wind! (HUZZAH.) School has started back up, and I've yet to have a mental breakdown! (WOO) I finished my lessthanthree short story (YIPEE). It's called The Colour of Guilt. I worked especially hard on that title. It legitimately took one of my best friend's and I a good half of the afternoon to pick it.


 I just decided this afternoon that I was going to invite the new boy in my grade to sit with the geography folks. Seriously. I see him every morning and he doesn't have anyone to sit with (he's in nearly all of my classes). I feel really bad, because I guess I just understand how hard it is to start at a new school. Especially in the very last year of it. We're going to be buddies, I can tell. I'm sort of in love with his hair. *gushes* Oh god, I hope he never finds this post. That would just be too embarrassing for words. Also, I've started a thing with the aforementioned best friend. Every morning I wake her up with a picture and caption of a celebrity that she deems sexy. This morning it was Matt Smith, tomorrow, who knows? Actually, I do, I just have to decide who/what I want to write.



So, really I just want you guys to know that I'm happy. I'm busy, I'm running all over the place, but I love it. I'm really just very content. If you don't see me for a while, I'll apologise in advance but I promise you'll hear from me at least once every month. Pinky promise.

You might see me more often on the Tubes though. I'm not sure. We'll wait and see.




Jocie. xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment