Sunday 3 October 2010

Last Day of Freedom.

Today was the last day of freedom before I school is back to the focus of my life. Oh, the joy. On the bright side though, it rained for the whole day and it was very lovely.  :)
I wrote about a page, which doesn't seem like a lot but I was really quite tired today so it was good for me.

Yesterday I had seven hours of work, and then I went straight to a play. It was called Betrayal and it was by Harold Pinter. It was actually really quite short, but I think it was good that it was short as it was sooo intense. If it had been any longer, if would have been quite the emotional strain. But, yes, it was brilliant. I loved it.

Then today, I spent a majority of it on the computer, talking to my YouTube friends Kelsey and Alexa. We have started up a project and it's a secret until we decide to tell you more, and until we plan more. We skyped for about two hours, then they had to get off because of the fact that they actually needed sleep, unlike me. DARN THOSE TIME ZONES! Then I got some good news and was tweeting and skyping away like mad to tell them. They told me to get on straight away, but unfortunately I was out with my mum, so I didn't get the message until too late. :(

I watched a Midsomer Murders episode and that was great. It was the last episode of the season, and the last with DCI Tom Barnaby. SO SAD!  :'(

I also attempted to upload my new YouTube videos about three times - it failed every time, so I was in an obviously rubbish mood for about 10 minutes, it was quite intriguing.

And you know what my brother said to me this morning? 'Jocie, you don't have brown eyes! You've got green eyes. Look at them now, they're green.' It made my heart leap for joy, but then I realised he was slightly wrong and I had to correct him, so I was like, 'No Nic (that's my brothers name), they are a dark hazel. Not a green.' In my head I added that I wished they were though.
Have a lovely time, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment