Saturday 9 October 2010

Late Post.

Ok, so I realise I haven't posted in like. EVER.
But I have a liable excuse. It was the first week back at school and I had to get back into my groove (yes, I just used the phrase 'groove')

I've also been working around time zones talking to friends worldwide. It's actually a lot harder than you think, when you want to have a conversation of about 5 people from 4 different time zones talking in the same conversation. I bet you to try it. TRY IT.

I've also given up on my laptop and am currently in the process of transferring all my material from my laptop to the home computer. I can't wait for graduation to come - the MacBook shall come to me! I haven't really read anything, but I've started a new book called 'Juliet' by Anne Fortier. It's actually pretty good so far.

I had work today, and it made me realise how much I miss buying books. And then, this morning mum told me I was doing something about my saving up wrong. It was pretty annoying. I really wanna read 'Beautiful Creatures' by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I don't know why, but I do. It sounds really intriguing.

So school's alright. I haven't failed anything yet, which, you know, is pretty good, considering it's the first week and all. One week down, seven to go! WOO!

I've also decided I'd really like to try my hand at online shopping. So if you know any good online sites, lemme know in the comments. ^.^
And as you may or may not know, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this November. The problem is, though, that I'm so wrapped up in my other writing project, I've got absolutely no ideas as to what my NaNoWriMo novel can be.  Suggestions? Tips?

Have a lovely week, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Juliet by Anne Fortier.

No comments:

Post a Comment