Friday 24 September 2010

Proactive Day.

Today is my day for proactiveness (I hope that's a word). So far I've read, drank some tea, filmed and edited my new video for YouTube (going up soon) and washed my hair. To some people, this may not seem like a lot, but it could easily be the most I've done all holidays. AND I'm still in that weird inspirational stage where all I wanna do it write.

I realise that I should start planning my NaNoWriMo book, but I just don't want to. I keep telling myself, wait 'till October, then all the ideas will be fresh in your mind, but subconsciously, I realise this is just me, telling myself that I don't want to do it because my focus is on something else. Which, I suppose, could be a good thing, it being that I'm actually concentrating on something, but GAHHH it just isn't working!

The weather's pretty cloudy today. I know what you're thinking, 'this girl has already run out of ideas and has decided talking about the weather would be interesting.' I KNOW YOU'RE ALL THINKING THAT, but it's really eerie, in all reality, because it's spring. The rainy season is Summer, yet it's cloudy and rainy in Spring. It's truly weird.

Anyway, I think the rest of this 'proactive' day shall contain me writing as much as possible, practicing piano for the first time these holidays, feeding the budgie (Yes, that's my pet, a budgie. Everybody else in the world gets a dog or cat, but I get a budgie) and maybe, just maybe, cleaning my room.

My brother's out fishing with my uncle at the moment. I've never seen the interest in fishing, as is with golf. Mind you, I'm the most unco-ordinated person alive, and I'm the more academic sort of person, rather than sporty athletic person.

I was also taunted last night when some of my family came over to eat dinner with us about my refusing to eat lamb. My uncle told me that it wasn't actually lamb, but I didn't care. I don't like any sort of steak, beef, pork, lamb, or anything that was originally a sheep, cow or pig (or really any animal, except chicken). I only like chicken. I don't even like seafood. Does that make me a semi-vegetarian? Hmmph, oh well, my life is pretty boring at the moment, so sorry if this post bores you.

have a lovely day, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment