Saturday 25 September 2010

Night Owl.

This blog has come a lot later than a majority of my blogs have been recently. I have a very good reason for this though - I was working for a majority of the day.
  I work at a bookstore (if you didn't know this) and it's really hard not to buy things there ALL THE TIME. I was working for 7 hours (not kidding), 7 & 1/2 including my lunch break.

I also had to say goodbye to some of my family who were going back to their home up North. We are honestly like the Brady Bunch, this family of mine. We all love each other, and we are huge. Don't believe me? My mum has four sisters and they have all pro-created (I realise how bad this sounds, so sorry in advance). I have 15 cousins on my mum's side of the family. Imagine how that is at Christmas!

I spent the morning doing nothing except read and drink extensive amounts of tea - I do need my energy for a seven hour shift. This day is pretty boring, even by my standards.

Am still enchanted by Clockwork Angel and, dare I say, I may have even begun to favour it more than the Mortal Instruments. I bet though, that it's because I'm weird and live in this fantasy world where the 19th century is the best century EVER. Which it is. Like my blog name suggests, I have extreme fanciful notions and plan to eventually prove to my friends as to why the 19th century is the era of romance and such.

I've started making a list of the books I have to get from the library (because my mother has forbidden me from buying any more books *makes a sad face*):
~ Beatle meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams
~ Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
~ Loathing Lola by William Kostakis (whom I've met *gasp* I did a writing workshop with him)
~ The Necromancer by Michael Scott
~ House Rules by Jodi Picoult  &
~ Juliet by Anne Fortier

have a lovely evening, continue being loverly
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment