Sunday 26 September 2010

Playlists.

Yo. What up?
Yea, posts beginning with that never work. Must work on introducing blog posts better.

I finished Clockwork Angel today! I never wanted it to end, but it had to *sob* Now I'm just another one of Cassandra Clare's fangirls waiting for her to produce the next two books coming out next year - how shall I ever survive? I've come to the conclusion that I do prefer the Infernal Devices series; blame it on this little, weird head of mine which happens to be a huge quixotic enigma, subconsciously.

Like how I managed to put that word into the sentence? It's a new favourite word that I discovered recently (mainly because of YouTuber owlssayhooot, but whatever)

Been creating a list of favourite songs, that I have done. I only realised how soppy I am when I was browsing the songs. The songs include:
~ Beside You by Marianas Trench
~ Thinking of You by Katy Perry
~ Hallelujah by Kate Voegele
~ Eet by Regina Spektor
~ Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings

My top 25 played playlist on iTunes consists of these songs:
Little House (Amanda Seyfried), When the Day Met the Night (Panic at the Disco), Swing, Swing (All-American Rejects), Hallelujah (Kate Voegele), Samson, Fidelity, Apres Moi (All by Regina Spektor), Girls & Boys in Love (Rumple Strips), Ginny (A Very Potter Musical), Never Say Never (The Fray).

That, up there ^^^ is the top ten. Silly me. What are your top 10-25 most played songs on your iTunes?

I went to the markets today and that was quite lovely. I saw some really pretty stuff, but I only ended up buying eggs, and that was at mum's insistance.

I wrote a teensy bit, but then I had to stop because I had to go somewhere with me dearest mum. I also put about ten books on hold at my library because of the fact that I'm forbidden from buying any books.  :(

I watched, 'The Young Victoria', which is like, the best, movie, EVER. I also got 'Easy Virtue'. I can't wait to watch that cos it's got Ben Barnes in it and that means EYE CANDY  :D

I wanted to get 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' out as well, but mum said I had to wait until Tuesday. *tsktsk*
Anyway, that's a long enough post for you to be amused, I suppose,
have a lovely day, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY (RE-)READING: A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment