Friday 1 October 2010

The Dentist is my Nemesis.

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I had a good reason! Honest! I was working from 5 - 9 (it was late night shopping) and so I thought that I'd be able to write a blog post when I came home. I underestimated how tired I was.

Technically, though, in half of the countries of the world, it's still the 30th of September.

Anyways, I wrote about three pages of my novel. Still a work in progress. I spent a majority of the day actually reading and I managed to finish two books. I thought that was kinda impressive considering I started one that day as well. I'm starting to read Beatle Meets Destiny (Gabrielle Williams) now, and I'm looking forward to it.

I was going to see Despicable Me with the family as well, but we couldn't because it clashed with my hours at work. So, we are seeing it today instead, then we're going off to the dentist. That will be heaps of fun *please note sarcasm*.

I don't enjoy the dentist, they just kinda scare. And the idea of having razor sharp metal objects in my mouth, isn't at all comforting. They make me nervous. Plus, they always say to, "you have to brush your gums better,"  and I'm like, "you don't think I try? Do you know how hard it is to have braces on?" and I honestly do brush my teeth (and gums) really well. I just blame my braces. They tell me that exact thing every single freaking time I go to the dentist. I understand, they don't need to tell me once again. Oh, the frustrations.

To top it off, I've only got about three days left of holidays (including today). I have to spend two out and about doing things. Today, I'm going to see despicable me, and the dentist. And tomorrow, I've got to work a seven and a half hour shift. Oh, the joys. Sunday is the only day I have left that is full of freedom.

Anyways, I'm probably annoying you with my ranting, so I'll stop now
Have a lovely day, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams.

p.s I don't hold any grudges to anyone who, is, in fact, a dentist. I just don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment