Wednesday 29 September 2010

Glee + Rain = Pure Bliss.

So, I'm officially on a roll with the writing thing. I have it down pat. I ponder everyday (aka I write everyday) for about an hour. Once school starts back though, I shall, of course, devote most of my time to my studies, and once I'm done, only then shall I write. Remember, I'm a dork, these things are expected.

I didn't have a very big day. I went to the library and borrow books out, because, of course, I'm banned from buying books. I then made a video about it (which is inserted below)


BOOKS MENTIONED IN VIDEO:
~ Juliet by Anne Fortier
~ Girl Saves Boy by Steph Bowe
~ Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams
~ Loathing Lola by William Kostakis
~ House Rules by Jodi Picoult

And, unfortunately for all you readers out there, this blog post will be more crappy than usual. Why? Because Glee is on in 9 minutes, and I can't miss out! I know how shallow I sound, but I promise I have more depth to my character than that.

It's raining now! YAYY! You must be thinking of what a lunatic I am. I can't help but agree though, because I switch from topic to topic so quickly. Mind you, I also drank two cups of tea today. That may have something to do with it. Tomorrow is the last day of my Blog Everyday for the Rest of September, but I may continue doing it till school starts back up. It's raining really heavily now. What pure loveliness and bliss  :)

Have a lovely day, loverlies
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Loathing Lola by William Kostakis

1 comment:

  1. GLEE! Yay! I didn't enjoy last week's episode that much, but this one totally made it up, IMO!

    Anyway, thanks for following my blog--I'm following you back now. I love Aussie YA book bloggers! Can't wait to hear what you think about those books. :) Also, I see you've got the Gemma Doyle series. While I don't like the AU covers, I have heard great things about the series. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete