Wednesday 29 October 2014

Things I'm Digging | September 2014.

This week is catch-up. Here are my September favourites. Who knows, maybe later this week you might even get my October favourites. Would that shock you?

TV
Doctor Who
To be honest, I don't really have a show for the month of September. I'm thinking Doctor Who just because Clara is actually like a real, proper character who's at least semi-developed. That makes me happy. Yay. I don't know how I feel as Peter Capaldi as the Doctor though. But Danny Pink, guys. I'm a fan of him.

MOVIE
The Maze Runner
Really enjoyed this one. I wasn't that impressed by the book, so I was kind of expecting my enjoyment levels to be significantly higher for the movie. I wasn't underwhelmed, to my relief. I thought the film was so well-cast. Loved the running scenes, and wished there'd been more. I won't lie though, the scenes with the Grievers terrified me a little.

BOOK
Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
It took me a long while to get through this one, but I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it. Anne Bronte takes a very different approach to novels in comparison with her sisters (and not in a bad way). Helen Graham is a queen and hardcore as (but in like, a good way). Loved it.

MUSIC 
Taylor Swift.
I don't know what has happened, but I am officially a T-Swift fan once more. She's just fantastic. Don't argue with me on this.

BEAUTY 
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment.
As you guys are aware, I did some stuff to my hair earlier this years. As a result of said-stuff to hair, I now have to do a lot more to look after it. This is where the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment comes into it. Unfortunately, these luscious locks are now forever-damaged locks. The Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment is great because it does wonders to my hair. It makes it soft and nice and it's great. It smells nice too, so that's an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment