Sunday 26 October 2014

Things I'm Digging | August 2014.

Lol. Yes, I know. August was nearly two months ago. I know, I know. But I wrote down my favourites, so my thinking is it'd be a waste of paper if I didn't actually put them up. Go forth!

TV
Gilmore Girls
It was my birthday in August and one of my gifts was the complete set of Gilmore Girls DVD's. I just finished season 5. It's such a wonderful, witty series. If you haven't watched it yet, get on that. It's on Netflix now - you can't avoid it. (Unless you're in Australia, then soz. Get it from your local library!)

MOVIE
If I Stay
I don't remember a lot about my feelings for If I Stay. I just remember I liked it. It reminded me of why I love music so much. It made me miss playing the piano. I heart Jamie Blackley. He's a babe. Also he made me nearly cry more than I care to admit.

BOOK
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
Such a wonderful, intensely compelling read. The author is only 18! Colour me an underachiever. This is a must-read. If for anything, read for the writing. It's magical.

MUSIC: 
Eh.
I'll be real with you guys - August was not the month for me, music-wise. I have nothing to report back to you with.

FASHION/MAKEUP
Sleek Blush Palette - Lace (367)
I don't know if you guys know this, but the price of makeup in Australia is ridiculous. I'd heard about Sleek and heard it was a pretty great (what with it not being tested on animals and such) and so I bought a palette online. Why I got a blush palette, nobody knows, but here we are. I'm a big fan of this one, guys. It's so pigmented and the colours are lovely and fresh and it's great. Much recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment