Sunday 6 October 2013

September Reads | 2013.



Books Read in September:
The Arrival | Shaun Tan | Goodreads
The Hunger Games (re-read) | Suzanne Collins | Goodreads
A Study in Scarlet | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle | Goodreads
Sleeping Dogs | Sonya Hartnett | Goodreads
In the Shadow of Blackbirds | Cat Winters | Goodreads
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time (re-read) | Mark Haddon | Goodreads
The Graveyard Book | Neil Gaiman | Goodreads
Shakespeare's Sonnets | William Shakespeare | Goodreads
The Bone Season | Samantha Shannon | Goodreads
Geek Girl | Holly Smale | Goodreads
Fangirl | Rainbow Rowell | Goodreads
The Real Jane Austen: A Life in Small Things | Paula Byrne | Goodreads

It was a good reading month for me. I don't know how, because of how busy I've been with uni. I'm taking it and smiling though, because so many books. I had to take two separate photos because half of them I have to keep for uni assessment and the other half I'm took home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment