Thursday 29 November 2012

London.

Hello folks!
I am currently undertaking the European Adventure that I have so fondly referred to both on this blog and in my videos for (at least) the past year. At the moment, I am in a small town in the hills of the Midlands, hoping that the internet will not decide to become defunct again. It stayed long enough for Facebook things, so now I just hope it tolerates Blogger.

I've been in the United Kingdom (or just the U.K. or really, most specifically just England. Hey, I've come close to the Welsh border!) for just over a week now, and can I just say that this country is like a kindred spirit? Seriously, when I get the chance, I'm coming back to the Mother Country. Pronto. (I think only maybe possibly Australians and Englishmen will get that, but I'm going along with it). As such, here are some pictures I took of London, aka THE BEST CITY EVER OF MANKIND (Except, seriously, you need to work on your smoking policies. Maybe it's just because I'm used to living in an incredibly health conscious country, but you need to work on that London. You really, really do).

QUEUE PHOTOS!

Expect more soon! Hopefully!

Currently Reading: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (which you should really read, beeteeduz. They're a collection of all the short stories and very enjoyable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment