Friday, 23 March 2012

Vampire Diaries - Live Blog.


Due to the fact that Vampire Diaries is possibly the only TV show that can display a really wide range of emotions I thought I'd show you the extent of them - live. I recently got the blogger app on my phone, so I thought this would be a nice experiment (read: this will still probably be edited on the computer, though). The episode I will be making live commentary on is 'By the Light of the Moon' (2x11).

---
1:48 - there's someone new! yayy

2:07 - bloody Elena. She ruins everything

2:30 - bloody Elena. THERE's MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD. LIKE DAMON

2:40 - you go bonnie!

2:51 - omg Jeremy is so hot gaiz. Frustrating but hot

3:16 - SCREW YOU STOOPID ELENA

3:30 - SUCK ON THAT ELENA

3:58 - hahahahahaha

4:20 - Damon, ily ily ily

4:27 - have my babiessss

4:54 - my thoughts exactly, Katherine! *whispers to readers* she rolled her eyes at something Stefan said

5:20 - new girl is backkk!

5:24 - a friend of masons, aye? *beady eyes*

6:12 - Caroline to the rescue!!!

6:42 - Damonnn, why are you so awesome??

7:07 - Damon why are you so hilarious? Seriously, if Elena won't have him, GIVE HIM TO MEEEE

7:49 - gaiz Alaric and Damon are so snazzy with their phones

8:31 - Caroline is adorable. How can you hate Caroline?

9:19 - JULES YOU WHORE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING

11:02 - Caroline's lovely

11:10 - TYLER'S ABSSSS

11:47 - Luca is lovely. He's gonna die at one point isn't he?

13:35 - Alaric and Damon are doing some mischief making. YAYY

14:32 - ... I think Stefan is having a dirty dream

14:53 - and Elana/Katherine is reallyyyy skinny

15:33 - STEFAN HAD A DIRTY DREAM *points fingers*

16:13 - Elijah has appeared *spazzes*

19:22 - poor Tyler. *sniffs*

19:56 - Caroline is the bomb. Seriously gaiz

21:03 - I like Elijah. And I have no clue why

22:58 - is there something really intimate about casting spells together or is that just me?

23:34 - FIREWORKS. kfksgeldb

26:34 - how can you NOT ship Caroline and Tyler? seriously

28:07 - I'm sorta thinking you should go Caroline

29:37 - DO NOT GO BACK IN THERE CAROLINE

30:31 - GO AWAY ROSE. JUST GO AWAY

32:09 - Luca you are fucking jackass. Go dieeee

32:43 - oh you know, Katherine's just carelessly carrying a lantern around for no particular reason. DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH IT, HIT STEFAN OVER THE HEAD

34:40 - oh hai there Elijah walking into the cave all cool and casual, missed you for a moment there

36:15 - DO NOT GO BACK INTO THAT UNDERGROUND CAVERN THING CAROLINE. DON'T DO IT

36:53 - oh, maybe you should. Never mind, it's relatively happy music

36:56 - I think tyler might be naked

37:23 - gaizgaizgaizgaiz. I love Tyler and Caroline together. They're adorable

37:46 - ... And then there's Elena and Stefan *moment is ruined*

37:56 - omg gaiz, I don't need to see you kissing. GO. AWAY.

39:27 - BACK OFF BITCH, HE'S MINE

39:39 - thank you, you're making sense

39:43 - NO ROSE BACK OFF. GO AWAY DAMON IS MINEEEEE

39:53 - *glares at computer screen*

39:56 - hahahahahaha
---

And then it ends. So, I'm sure you've figured out that I'm rather possessive of Damon (and most other male characters that I adore) and I'm sure you've discovered my heightened roller coaster emotions I get. So, um, yea. YAY!

*le end of blog post*

No comments:

Post a Comment