Friday 19 August 2011

I'M BACK!

GUYS, I'M BACK!

I've actually been back for two days now. I just haven't really had any time to tell you guys. So, I'm sure you're wondering how Biology camp was. To be honest, it was just meh. There was a never-ending limit to the lectures I had to listen to, and then we had to do kayaking. Then there was more lectures, and then there was a sand dunes activity (in which I didn't learn anything, because I had learnt it all from Term 1 Geography), and then donuts and home.

I really wish I could say it was more fun, but frankly I just couldn't. It probably doesn't help that I don't particularly enjoy Biology as it is. The only real reason I'm doing it is so I can do the genetics and diseases units (because I find that sort of stuff fascinating). Those units aren't even until next year, and this depresses me.

Speaking of which, today I was just browsing Facebook, as you do, when I saw a person's status. It said something along the lines of "We have been through 43 terms of school. We now only have 5 terms left".
That comment left me astounded. I was just shell-shocked. Then I became sort of sad, because I realised that  my schooling life really is about to come to a close. Just, ughhhh.

Um, so I can't think of anything else. I'll leave you guys to it, yea?
Ok, well, bye.

BOOK/S CURRENTLY READING: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
                                                            Wither by Lauren Destefano
DAYS TILL BIRTHDAY: 6 *squeals*
WORDS WRITTEN THIS MONTH:  838 (I'm writing some more tonight, so hopefully the limit will be up next time I write a blog)
QOTD: “Eventually I realise that I am holding on to him just as tightly as he holds on to me. And here we are: two small dying things, as the world ends around us like falling autumn leaves.” - Wither by Lauren Destefano

No comments:

Post a Comment