Monday 29 August 2011

Home alone.

That's right. I'm home alone for three days. Now, most normal teenagers would, at the break of this news, squeal delightedly and begin savagely making plans about parties. But that don't sit well with me.

As a teenager in the twenty-first century, I have been exposed to insane amounts of technology in a very short period of time. I have seen mobiles becoming progressively smaller, and the quality of cameras increasing outrageously. Not only that, but I've also seen vaccines for cervical cancer, and such enter into this world. In that same regard, I've also seen the terror of tsunamis, and earthquakes more often than older generations have (by the way, if you're wondering. No, the world isn't going to end next year. I don't care what you say, it isn't going to end).

The twenty-first century will probably change the face of the Earth as we know it. We aren't even a quarter of the way in yet, and all these things have happened. Of course, the twentieth century was also pretty insane, but I wasn't alive for most of it, so it don't count.

Anywho, I don't know what the point of that is exactly. I just kinda, wrote it. Also, my shirt smells like sunscreen, and it is not at all appealing. It reminds me of Biology camp, and shivers run down my spine. Biology and I do not get along under any circumstances. I regret saying that but we only like each other when we're learning about genetics.

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
WORDS WRITTEN THIS MONTH: I'm actually not entirely sure as I'm writing on the main computer, not my laptop.
QOTD: "Can we dry the shoes in microwave?" -The brother. (I wish I was kidding that he said that. He wasn't)

p.s. Wow, I just reread this post and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. No SENSE. Just take out of it what you want. If anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment