Monday 1 August 2011

BEDA & Other Things.

OH. HAI THERE.
You simply must be wondering why I'm blogging again. ALREADY. My response is just simply that I'm sticking to my promise and I absolutely adore you all. But not exactly. If you want my real reason, it's that I've decided that I'm going to try and challenge my self and do BEDA (or, as some of you may know it: Blog Every Day in August/April). Further so, I've decided to add to the challenge by making myself write a little of my W.I.P everyday for these thirty days.


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.


So, here we go. Day 1. If I'm going to be honest, I suppose I really should have thought up some ingenious itinerary to stick to for everyday. I wouldn't have stuck to it anyway, but still.


So. Important issues right here. Mainly, Pottermore. I haven't got my owl yet. Nor have I received any sort of email. I'm trying to actually pay enough attention tonight that I'll be able to send off something which will hopefully give me the access I so desperately desire to get into Pottermore early. All of my friends are in Pottermore. I'm not even exaggerating. ALL OF THEM. It's slightly depressing.


Uhhh... I'm already running out of things to say. NOT GOOD SIGN. How about we leave this blog at that, and I come back tomorrow more prepared and more energetic and just more.... everything? Yes?
I AGREE.


Seeya tomorrow kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment