Tuesday 9 November 2010

How's NaNoWriMo going?

Hello all,
just decided to write a quick update into my life whilst completing NaNoWriMo (this is also a new use of mine that I also call 'blogging when procrastinating', it works surprisingly well).
So, I've just passed 16, 000 words (I think, I can't exactly remember), and I'm very, VERY happy with that. I'm really proud of myself, but I'm seriously starting to expect that the novel will be far over 50, 000 words. Which, is good, because I shall have all Summer to draft it. WHICH IS EPIC.

As stated before, I'm currently using this as a procrastination tool as I'm very close to finishing my Modern History essay draft, and I quite literally have a pen hanging out of my mouth, but I just need a little time to chillax away from the stress of the NaNoWriMo and school.

Speaking of which, I figured out I have like six pieces of assessment/essays/exams due in the next two weeks. Oh, my life. It shall be worth it though, once I've finally finished school for the year!
Continue being lovely!
&dftba. xox

BOOK CURRENTLY READING: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl.

1 comment:

  1. 16,000 words is wonderful!-- Best of luck with the rest of your novel. I'm doing NaNoWriMo as well, and right now my biology teacher and the ever-increasing mound of homework she gives my class are my biggest competitors, so I know what you mean about the schoolwork. Anyway, thanks for following my blog and I'm glad to have found yours.

    ReplyDelete