Saturday 30 October 2010

I Won an Award! (?)

I haven't been on for a while, so sorry!
I wasn't sure what to title this, so I just kinda copied An Abundance of Books , so sorry, if you don't like that! It wasn't intentional.  :s
Anyways, thank you An Abundance of Books for giving me this award, I hope I shall serve it justice.

What to do:
1.Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2.Answer the 10 survey questions.
3.Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. (I'm only passing it on to 4 bloggers because I am quite bad at discovering new blogs and all. I know, I know. SORRY)
4.Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

Questions:
  1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?  I don't think so. I think that if I were to have started blogging anonymously, it would have been fun, but at the same time, I enjoy not writing/blogging anonymously as then I can connect with my viewers easier. That's not saying that they don't know a lot about me, but it's just that bit easier to talk to them and not have to create such a mysterious face, when, let's face it, I don't think I'd be very good at it.
  2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:  When I'm debating with someone about something I feel strongly about. Or when I don't want to do something, or don't agree with it. I'm just generally a very stubborn person, so sorry about that.
  3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I don't particularly like this question, I'll admit that. I find that it isn't an easy question to answer. I can't think of a straight or obligatory answer that would satisfy myself, let alone anyone else, because the nature of a human is so sporadic and different that you can't really expect to see the same thing in the mirror every single time you go into a bathroom. So the answer for this question, that is as clear as possible, is that I see different layers of me everytime I see myself in a mirror.
  4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Perhaps a smoothie, or a milkshake. And iced coffee.
  5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? I either write or read. Or film videos. Mainly write or read though.
  6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? I think it would be so amazing if I could publish a novel. That would be a my ultimate dream. I first need to actually finish a book first though. Cos, you know, that would help.
  7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? Can I just say, I am still attending school so this isn't exactly right for me. But, at school, I think a lot of people just know me as the shy person, but I also have a deep suspicion that most people believe me to be a genius. I don't know whether this is because my mum is a teacher or because I get good grades at school. I still wonder...
  8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?  To be honest, I have a lot of memorable memories (oh, how cheesy does that sound). I've done so much this year, let alone, the past 15 years (of which, about 3 or 4 i can't remember clearly). One reminiscence that has always really stuck it out with me was the day I left Canada to come back to Australia after a year over there. I was balling my eyes out. It was one of the saddest times of my life.
  9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? I think that it depends on my mood. To be honest, in reality, I do actually find it extremely difficult to open up to someone. Here, on the internet, though, I try to do both. I don't particularly like the idea of people knowing me better than I know myself (confused teenage hormones, remember?), but at the same time, it's nice to get my opinion across.
  10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?This, my friends, is probably one of the easiest questions ever. In other words, sit down and read - ALL THE WAY. Why? Because I'm a weird anti-social person who personally prefers to interact with fictional characters, rather than actual people.
Yes, I'm weird. Get over it.
I am passing this on to: 

No comments:

Post a Comment