Saturday 10 January 2015

BEDJ #10 | Playlist / Insight Into the WIP.

I'll be real with you - not all of these have necessarily lyrical meaning towards the story. Some just have the right tone that helps me get in the right frame of mind to write from the main character's perspective (because *spoiler alert* she's very different to me).

Also, I've only highlighted like 13 songs in a 50+ song playlist. The YouTube video playlist I've included has all of the songs on there though. Also, there is no specific order to these songs, so don't you go trying to figure out what my story is about.


Ballad of a Politician / Regina Spektor
Elegy for Dunkirk / Dario Marianelli
Everybody Wants to Rule the World / Lorde
Heart Attack / Demi Lovato
I Know Places / Taylor Swift
Power and Control / Marina and the Diamonds
These Streets / Bastille
You Need Me, I Don't Need You / Ed Sheeran
Glory & Gore / Lorde
Arsonist's Lullaby / Hozier
Nero / Two Steps From Hell
El Tango De Roxanne / Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Start of Time / Gabrielle Aplin
Dreams / Gabrielle Aplin and Bastille (cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment