Sunday 7 December 2014

NaNoWriMo & Life.

Firstly, apologies (again) for my absence. As I'm sure you've figured out, my 'blog-everyday-in-November' challenge failed miserably. I mean, at first I did really well. But then my exams became my primary focus and I fell behind and I couldn't get back up.

Then, about midway through the first week, I decided that I should just push back this whole venture till January. That way I'd be less stressed and I think it'd just work much better overall. So, come January, expect a blogpost everyday.

I bet you're thinking now, 'Oh, because Jocie let herself go in the blogging department, she must have done really well with NaNoWriMo, right?' Nope. I failed just as miserably at that. I only wrote about 8,200 words. It's a little disappointing, but I am happy with what I did accomplish. I just wish I'd written more.

Despite these disappointments, I did decide to start BookTubing again. I also have the next few weeks of blogs planned out. So hopefully I'll be back on track with things soon.

I will admit now, however, that I might not be as active as I want. Why? Because Christmas is a thing. And because Christmas is a thing, it means retail is in it's busiest time. And because retail is in it's busiest time, it means I'm working a hell of a lot.

But we'll see how I go. Pinky promise to try my best anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment