Sunday 28 September 2014

Hey, remember me?

Remember when I used to post regularly? Yeah, neither do I.

Apologies are required. So hi, sorry, and I'm back. To be honest, I don't really know where this post is going to go. I didn't really have any aims coming into this. I was just sitting in my room, listening to Taylor Swift (She's like a boomerang. I love her, then distance myself from her music for a little bit, and here I am loving her again), before work on a Sunday morning.

So, what's been up?

Uni. Uni is what's up. I'm on mid-semester break right now, and I'm fully anticipating spending my time reading and relaxing (but that probably won't happen). I have hit the point where my drive for doing schoolwork has gone down the toilet. In fact, I'm writing this right now so I can expressly avoid my marketing readings.

Oh, I turned 19. Yea. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of it. It's just a number - there's no real significance to it. It's a bleh year between 18 (woah, legal adult!) and 20 (woah, no longer in the teen years!). My birthday itself was not exciting. I spent the entire day at uni, so I guess you can get an idea from that.

Apologies for the huge chunk of reviews you got all in one hit. I just hadn't been doing any for a while, and it was getting ridiculous, and I had all these notes about the books lying around, and so I needed to write them. So of course, the obvious response was to schedule five in a row. I promise that there will be more variation in the coming posts.

Haven't been reading anything because again, no time. It's a thrilling life I lead.

So anyway, this is just a quick post saying 'hi,' and I'm back and expect regular blogs once more. Right now, I'm thinking one post a week. Depending on how productive I am this week, that might be upped to the regular two or three. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment