Thursday 17 July 2014

Haul | I'm Having a Guilt Moment.

I went on a tiny bit of a spending spree. I know, ridiculous right? What girl in her right mind would spend money after getting her hair done? But I had a gift voucher from Priceline and it all went down hill from there. Here is a summary of things bought:
So, really, not a lot. It's enough though.

So, first things: Shoes from Rubi. If you've ever been into Rubi, you know that there are the standard 2 for $10, 2 for $20 deals. These came in under the 2 for $30 deals.
 The first ones are gorgeous and way comfortable. I feel like they'll go with a lot of things, despite being white (which is something I generally avoid. I'm clumsy, and clumsy = stains and spills). You can find them here on Rubi's website.
This was the second pair I bought. Look, I know it's not summer yet. I'm not completely nonsensical. I won't wear these in winter. It's only a matter of time before things start getting warm. I feel like I'll be wearing these a lot in the coming months. They're gorgeous, and again, really comfortable. If you wanna look at them, they're here.

So, that's about all I got in the fashion department. Onto beauty!

As I'm sure surprises nobody, I'm apart of the Priceline Sister Club (or whatever it's called). Anyway, I came home one day to find a letter from them. For all my spending, I got a gift voucher. So, off I popped to my local Priceline. These were the end results.

There was/is a 50% all Rimmel products sale going on at the moment - fellow Australians, throw caution to the wind.

 It's a new nail polish. I know I don't need one, and in hindsight this might be a little similar to another one I have but it's lush. It's Rimmel's I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in the colour 503 No Tan Lines Here. As I'm sure you can imagine, that hit close to home and I snatched it up. Please note that in the picture, I'm wearing a different nail polish. I feel like you guys would know that but just in case.
 This is Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 005 Nude. I might be marathoning DerpinaMode videos at the moment, and I might've gotten this just because Marion said it was great. Ok? Ok.
This was both my last Rimmel purchase and my last Priceline purchase. It's a red lipstick (no surprises there). It is Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 10 Rossetto. I could've sworn that when I swatched it in the store, it was darker, but omg it's still an amazing red. Very excited.

There was one other makeup item I procured. Recently, it came to my attention that Target was now selling NYX products. Because I've spent literally years hearing about NYX and how great it is and not actually being able to get anything because *Australia,* I thought it was about time I gave it a go.
So I got the NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in EP01 Light Brown. They're surprisingly good prices. Like, I won't lie, I expected it to undergo the Australia treatment and become a little exxy. But it hasn't. And, it looks pretty good on my watch (I mean, I'm not good with eyebrows, so that's not saying much but eh).

Below, I've swatched all the things that can be swatched.
From top to bottom is: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner (005 Nude), NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil (EP01 Light Brown) and Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (10 Rossetto).

Lol, remember that time I said I was done with the fashion side of things? That was a lie. I went to The Silver Shop. Yep, trouble ahead.
So, I'd kind of been lusting after the elephant ring for a while and decided to go in and see if they had my size in stock. While I was waiting to get served, I spotted the flower ring. Lord help me, this shop.
Basically: The Silver Shop so rarely has my size in when I try more than one ring on, that I took it as a sign. I gobbled up both. I don't even regret it. They are the Keeper to my heart.

So, that's my haul. I won't be spending any money for at least the next two weeks unless utterly necessary. Oh my god, I'm so poor. No. No regrets. Ugh.

Have you guys purchased anything cool recently? Let me know in the comments. We can chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment