Sunday 27 July 2014

European Adventure | Florence & Pisa

A quick picture gallery moment. Florence and Pisa. Florence was actually my favourite city in Italy.
 A big cathedral that's way pretty. I don't know if you can see, but if you look closely the statue to the left of the cathedral is of Dante Alighieri. You know, that dude who wrote Inferno. Prettyyyyy cool.
 Another way big cathedral. I think the tour guide told us that you could take a bunch of stairs to get to the very top, but it was a tight fit. So, obviously I didn't do that.
 Inside the above cathedral.
The trio of touristy things in Pisa. Believe it of not there is a Macca's a couple hundred metres before these.
And the Leaning Tower of Pisa allll by itself. I think I was trying to be funny in this picture and make it look like it wasn't leaning? Still. Really cool.

&&&

So, that's Florence and Pisa. I feel like I should've added more in, but it was at this leg of the journey that I was getting sick of having to take all the pictures. You can only lug a heavy camera around for so long before you get annoyed.

Other Pictures of the European Adventure (so far):

No comments:

Post a Comment