Friday 23 May 2014

Outfit of the Day | 21/05/2014

I was channeling my inner-Taylor Swift. Because why the hell not? 
*cue terrible lighting*


Things I Wear:
Stripey Jumper | Dotti
Pleather Shorts | Dotti
Shoes | Target

Things on My Face:
Avon Extralasting Concealer | Fair
Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush | Classic Rose (220)
Sugar Baby Glow Getter | (it's a bronzer, but I used it as eyeshadow)
By Terry Silky Eyeshadow | Cafe Noir/Coffee Bean (10)
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara | Glam Black (K001)
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer | Big Bang (400)


It's gotten to that time of the year where I don't know if it's appropriate to wear all the warmth, or just wear a mixture of both or whatever. Ugh. Weather. (No, but seriously. Winter is my favourite season. So much excitement for this).

No comments:

Post a Comment