Thursday 15 May 2014

Apology in Advance.

I just want to apologise in advance. My posting's are going to be, and have been, all over the place. The lowdown: I've got just under four weeks before my big mid-year uni break (Holla at no exams!). I've got six pieces of assessment that are due. That's like, one and half assignments due every week (but not really. The due dates are a little towards the end of the semester).

I'm not necessarily stressed, but most of my energy is going into making sure I don't leave things till the last minute. So I don't have a stress breakdown. It's a little confusing, I know.

With this blog, I tend to work in bursts. I mean, they're pretty often bursts, but bursts nonetheless. I'm going to work on writing up at least three blog posts each time this happens. That way I can schedule things. Nothing will seem odd. There will be a smooth transition. Fun times. Unicorns. Rainbows.

Not a whole lot has been happening with me. Still single. Still trying to write things then inevitably getting stuck (I'm not going to get into this in this, because there's a blog post coming your way soon on it). Still a little emotionally destroyed from The Fault in Our Stars movie. Still feeling restless about where I'm living. Still getting angry over politics. So, you know. The usual, I guess.

I'm going to go now and work on some other proper blog posts now. See you guys soon. Tataaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment