Sunday 2 March 2014

Playlist | Songs on Repeat


Burn / Ellie Goulding
Home / Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros
The Whole 'Stuck in Love' Soundtrack
Glory and Gore / Lorde
To Build A Home / Cinematic Orchestra
Come & Get It / Selena Gomez
Icarus / Bastille
Nero / Two Steps from Hell (I think?)
Start of Time / Gabrielle Aplin
Metal & Dust / London Grammar
Mirrored Sea / Passion Pit
Stay / Rihanna (ft. Mikky Ekko)
Cloud Atlas End Title / Tom Tykwer
Riptide / Vance Joy
Young & Beautiful / Bryan Ferry Orchestra


These are some songs I've had on repeat recently. There's no particular reason why - I just really enjoy them. If you want to listen to them, I've added links to the slash (/) for you.
I honestly tried to do a collage of the song's album covers but I couldn't find Picasa on my computer and none of the online collage things were any good and yea.

What are some songs you've been listening to heaps recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment