Tuesday 5 November 2013

Things I'm Digging | October 2013

TV

I'll be honest here, I don't really like the novel Emma. She irritates me to no end. It's just one of those books that I'm not a fan of. I adore this mini-series though. It's witty and funny and omg. All the love. I don't know whether it's convinced me to re-read the book but I really adore this adaptation. It's a must-watch, I think.


MOVIE
I can't really make up my mind with this one. I didn't actually watch that many movies this month. I would say Captain Phillips but technically I watched that in November. Do you see my problem? I might say Thor 2.



I mean I really enjoyed it. It's a superhero movie so you know what you're getting yourself into. Bloody Loki, though.


MUSIC

Didn't really buy any new music/listen to any new music this month. Will say that this song is gorgeous and have been listening to it on repeat though.


BOOK


None of the books really wowed me this month, to be honest. But I've recently (read: last night) gotten into slam poetry and omg I just really love this piece. It's so badass. I'm obsessively watching them now. It's not healthy. At all. But poetry is still literature, right? So, here is goes.


MAKEUP/FASHION



The loveliest Susie sent me this (along with a couple other goodies) and I just really love it. It's Rimmel London's Show Off Lip Lacquer (I think it's called Apocolips in the UK) in the colour #400 Big Bang. It's pretty amazing. I always love bright reds and this is right up my alley. It isn't exactly a lipstick, but it isn't a lip gloss either. Gr8 stuff though.

&&&

So that's me for the month of October. What about you guys? What've you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment