Saturday 26 February 2011

New Book Haul Video.



BOOKS MENTIONED:
Non-Fiction:
- Alpha Beta by John Man
- The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha
- Juicy Writing by Brigid Lowry

Fiction:
- Evernight by Claudia Gray
- Linger by Maggic Stiefvater
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
- Tithe: A Modern Faery Tale by Holly Black
- Paranormalcy by Kierstan White
- I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan & John Green
- Little Women by Louise May Alcott
- Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

p.s. I finished How I Live Now. I don't really know what to say.
p.p.s It just occurred to me that you already know I own most of these, but I didn't think of that at the time, so sorry.
p.p.s I know. I pronounced Maggie Stiefvater's name wrong AGAIN. I don't think I'll ever learn. *shakes head in shame*

No comments:

Post a Comment