Monday 20 September 2010

My Book Haul.

Ok, so I realise that this is the third blog in a matter of about 2 - 3 hours, but I'm exceptionally bored. It's the holidays for goodness sake, what do you expect? Anyways, remember how I told you I am a YouTuber? Well I  thought that I should just add my address in, in case you decided you wanna take a peek: http://www.youtube.com/thenameisjocie

there ya go  :)
Here's my most recent video too (It's a book haul, cos, you know, I'm cool like that)




Here the reference point for the books in case I went too fast:
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Lest We Forget: Forgotten Voices from 1914-1945 by Max Arthur
- The Gemma Doyle Trilogy (A Great & Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, The Sweet, Far Thing) by Libba Bray
- The Mortal Instruments Series (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass) by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices #1 - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

So there ya go! Ok, I promise, no more blogs for today.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment