Monday 20 September 2010

Hello, New Blog!

G'day to everyone who may or may not be reading this,
My name is Jocie and this is my blog.

I am an aspiring writer and I read an excessive amount. This blog will consist of reviews (most likely books), random blogs, updates and possibly even talking about my writing (I'm not sure, I just created this on a limb, because I was bored but I felt like writing something)

I'm also on YouTube - yea, I'm one of those people. I'll let you know how that goes as well. I've actually tried to write about ten different blogs and eventually just drop them off, forgetting about them; I know, shame on me. It was the same with my diaries/journals though.

So here's a little info about oneself. I drink an excessive amount of tea, and play video games far too often for my mothers liking. I'm a romantic and a clumsy person, like the title of this blog suggests, as well as the bookworm. You know that person who just oozes English Literature/ Creativeness/ Intelligence/ Ditziness - Yea? Well that's pretty much me in a sentence. People constantly call me an enigma though, so that's the closest you're ever going to get to describe me.

So this seems to me like a decent first blog thingy.
havely a lovely day  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment