Friday 13 February 2015

Things I'm Digging | January 2015.

TV
The Librarians? Maybe?
It's quirky and funny and really reminds me of Warehouse 13.

MOVIE
??
To be honest, I didn't really see any movies last month. And if I did, they weren't that memorable (clearly).

BOOK
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Badass angels, my friends. Actual, legitimately terrifying angels. Really fast pace and great development of the world. All the love. Super keen to read the next one in the series.

MUSIC
'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran
The sweetest song ever. It is just my fav right now. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a sad song or a love song but either way, I'm all for it. Am so keen for seeing him in March.

FASHION/MAKEUP
The Red Lip
I've rediscovered it. And I've taken it back with a fury. It works in any season and it makes me feel like I can do anything. Loveeee it. Don't argue with me on this. The different lipsticks I have in the photo are:
Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in (400) Big Bang, Sportsgirl Pout About It Lip Colour in Bombshell, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in (10) Rossetto, Ulta3 Lipstick in (016) Wet Red, Avon Perfect Wear Lip Colour in Crushed Cranberry, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner Pencil in (021) Red Dynamite, and finally Calvin Klein Creme Lipstick in (31113) Dangerous.

&&&

And these are my favourites for the month of January. How about you guys? What were you enjoying last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment